Saturday, May 2, 2009

Flowers

Hope you are enjoying your spring as much as we are. What the rabbits haven't eaten is blooming like crazy and if the heat holds off we will be enjoying the flowers all month. The smell is incredible but I can't sent that over the internet.




Talen and I spend time everyday in the garden so I thought you would like to see the fruits of our labor. He loves to help water and enjoys just being outside. I am usually holding him so pictures of us are out of the question but I hope you enjoy the flowers as much as we do.

Jerry is still working on adding more flower beds for me on the wedding side of the back yard. It is looking good and we are ready for the curbing to go in and then I get to plant-I'll keep you posted it may take the rest of the summer to complete but I think it will look awesome.

No comments: